Spectacular Offering in Wonderful Laurelwood Neighborhood
Located in one of San Mateo’s most desirable neighborhoods and situated on an expansive, private parcel of land, 1564 Parkwood Drive is a unique intersection of contemporary architecture and artistic upgrades. Dramatic expansive rooms, wonderful natural light, a beautifully remodeled kitchen, and two and one-half remodeled bathrooms are just a few of the special features found at 1564 Parkwood.
The floor plan is a dream and fully embodies the contemporary open-concept living space so sought after today.
Not to be left out, the front and rear yards are spectacular. In the front, curb appeal is apparent with mature, on-point landscaping and thoughtfully designed paver stone hardscape. The rear yard is a dream, with privacy, an oversized paver patio, plush-usable yard space and spectacular perimeter foliage.
- Three expansive bedrooms (including an oversized master suite with ensuite bathroom)
- Two and one-half remodeled bathrooms (including the master bathroom)
- Master bathroom includes a steam shower with dual shower heads and three body sprays, two separate sinks, and dual Robern medicine cabinets with built in electric outlets
- Living room offers warm natural light and vaulted ceilings
- Dramatic formal dining room with soaring vaulted ceilings
- Beautifully remodeled kitchen featuring gleaming cherry wood cabinetry, quality stainless appliances, a green-house window, granite slab counters, a water filtration system, recently refinished hardwood flooring and an informal breakfast area
- Adjacent family / great room offers wonderful natural light, an integrated speaker system, recently refinished hardwood flooring, 2 sets of large sliding doors overlooking the rear yard and a half bathroom / powder room
- Large three-car garage (Note: one stall has been thoughtfully modified into an oversized office and/or play room - can be removed by new owner if desired)
- Beautifully landscaped / hardscaped front and rear yards including automatic sprinklers. The rear yard features privacy, lush and mature landscaping, a rolling green lawn for play, and an oversized paver stone patio for entertaining with exterior speakers
Other features of note include: Central Air Conditioning, dual pane windows, recent exterior paint - 2018, and a new roof installed in 2011.
Incredible location – two blocks to beautiful Laurelwood Park including a highly acclaimed children’s play area and wonderful hiking trails. Within moments of Laurelwood Shopping Center – including Piazza’s gourmet supermarket. Easy access to Highways 92, 280 and 101.